Waiting on Wednesday: Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
to spotlight an eagerly anticipated upcoming release.


Heart of the Matter
If you read this blog, you probably already know Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors. Last April (yes, April 2009), I got an email from her publisher inviting me to read the first chapter of her new novel Heart of the Matter (It's still there, if you want to tempt yourself.) I read it, despite thinking it was a tad bit cruel to tease fans with the first chapter over a year before the book comes out. (I blogged about my dilemma, of course.) Now there is cover art and a release date, and my eagerness to read this novel has been renewed.


Heart of the Matter will be published May 11, 2010. Of course, you may pre-order it from Amazon.com already. As soon as a Kindle version appears, I will, but I'm still holding out hope for an ARC, and clearly, I'm not afraid to tell anyone who might get the word to St. Martin's.

Comments

  1. I love her! I had no idea she had a new one coming out...thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one! I really enjoyed Something Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! Emily Giffin is one of my favorites as well. I actually got an ARC and literally just finished to novel and it was BRILLIANT! She out did herself with this one. Can't wait for the next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson